SpongeBob SquarePants Collection Book
Who Lives in a Pineapple Under the Sea?
Feeling square? We’ve got just the thing. Inspired by the television series, the movies, the teleplays, and all the classic characters, we bring you a collection of SpongeBob SquarePants stories that will make you nostalgic enough to take a trip into the world of Bikini Bottom.
This collection book contains six nautical adventures. But there’s another side to this square. With this edition, you will not only have the option to emboss your recipient’s name on the front, write a personal message, and watch as their name appears at the top of every page, but there’s also an option to integrate them inside the actual story…
An introduction to the collection will feature your recipient in their own chapter, where they will ‘dream up’ the world of SpongeBob and his friends. To see how unique this is, check it out here.
Take a Dip Into Each Of The Six Adventures
1. We begin with, ‘And the Winner Is.’ Patrick is jealous. Down in the dumps. Desperate. With SpongeBob always winning the awards and getting the compliments, Patrick decides the only course of action is to try and become like SpongeBob SquarePants.
2. Then, prepare for some other world-ly action in ‘Attack of The Zombies.’ Based on the screenplay, ‘Once Bitten’, this story follows the deep dark secret that explains Squidward’s sore throat…
3. Next, find out if SpongeBob will be able to give up bubble blowing in order to retrieve the Krabby Patty Wagon in ‘Bubble Blowers Beware!’
4. Based on the teleplay, ‘Rock Stars’, this story follows the disaster that follows after a prisoner escapes from the Bikini Bottom prison.
5. At the start of ‘Haunted Houseboat‘, it’s an ordinary day…or so it seems. Patrick and SpongeBob are happily watching the clouds go by when they notice something strange. Ghosts, pirates, and a haunted houseboat, this one’ll give you the spooks.
6. Finally, take a trip back in time as SpongeBob and Patrick enter a medieval dungeon where dragons, wizards, and a fierce king rule the lives of all who enter. ‘Lost in Time’ is the perfect ending to a precarious and risky whirlwind of adventures.
Enjoyed the swim? Great. Read on to dive a little deeper into the origins of the beloved Bikini Bottom under-water-world.
The Fifth-Longest-Running American Series Of All Time
A world called Bikini Bottom, a sponge that cannot seem to pass a driving test, and sea creatures that don’t look at all like fish. Ever wondered where it all came from exactly?
The creater of SpongeBob SquarePants, Stephen Hillenberg, was artistic from a young age and had a fascination with the ocean, but found fish boring when it came to what to draw. He pursued both his passions in college, receiving a minor in art and a major in marine biology. After joining the Ocean Institute, he created a comic book called The Intertidal Zone, which was used by the Ocean institute to teach visiting students about the animal life of tide pools. Anthropomorphic sea life forms featured in the comic, some of which would later evolve into SpongeBob SquarePants characters. Hillenberg tried to get the comic book published, but was unsuccessful.
But it wasn’t just artwork that inspired the ultimate collection. When Ween’s 1997 album The Mollusk came out with a nautical underwater theme, Hillenberg wasted no time in contacting the band. He pitched the baseline idea for SpongeBob SquarePants and requested a song from the band, ‘Loop de Loop’, which was used in the episode ‘Your Shoe’s Untied.’
What Are You Waiting For?
To order and personalise your copy, click here!
More from SpongeBob SquarePants
Why stop here? To read more about SpongeBob, check out the Nickelodeon site.
Hopefully SpongeBob will have passed his driving test by the time his next adventure awaits.
Enjoy the watery tales from all the team here at Signature Gifts!