Join The Signature Gifts Family
Signature Gifts is constantly evolving as a business. If you'd like to join a fast-paced, highly rewarding company where working from home is an option, then Signature is the place for you! Please see below for our latest vacancies.
Signature Gifts Ltd. is a successful, fast-growing ‘Gift’ company and a leading publisher of personalised books. We focus on offering personalised gifts to top e-commerce retailers such as Next, Shop Direct, Buy A Gift, Express Gifts, JDW, buying gifts on a made-to-order basis, as well as selling direct on our own sites.
Established in 2003, turnover is now more than £13m, sold via our own leading websites and through leading online and mail-order retail. Recently we have been focusing on Amazon and marketplaces and seeing significant growth here.
We have grown from just two employees in 2003 to over 100 today, across five sites in three locations: Harpenden Herts, Stoke, two sites in SW Scotland, and in the USA.
To help us continue our growth we are looking for a Graphic Designer to join our small, dynamic team for 6 months. We are looking for someone who can demonstrate skills in Acrobat Pro, InDesign and Photoshop as well as Excel spreadsheets. You will be able to demonstrate good composition and design skills, a good knowledge of typography and you will be able to use Bezier Curves and use the CS suite apps.
Experience in book publishing would be very helpful and you will be given great training from our team and lots of opportunity to grow and develop your skills. The internship will last for at least 6 months and could be a full-time position or 3 days a week.
While you will be welcome to work from home, the ability to visit our Head Office in Harpenden for training and development would be very useful.
Up for it? Send your CV outlining your experiences and skills before Tuesday April 6th.
As a part of our efforts to continue growth, we have recently started manufacturing Spanish versions of our books to offer the Spanish/Catalonian market. Therefore we are looking for somebody with excellent Spanish and English communication skills to join our Customer Services team.
You will be expected to handle general correspondence, both internal and external for UK, ES and US customers. A great role for somebody who studied Spanish at University who wants to put their education to good use!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Receive inbound queries by telephone and email for both UK and US retail, and for UK trade customers
- Progress orders to ensure customers` expectations are met.
- Keep Access and other systems updated with order notes, details of customer contact details, and responses from other departments.
- Management and completion of assigned Gift Hub Zendesk tickets within the agreed procedure. Logging tickets appropriately to allow analysis and data feedback to prevent issues from reoccurring as much as possible.
- Escalate issues/orders to the Manager that are not likely to meet company standards based on published targets. Assist him in creating a solution.
- Strive to meet quality standards and targets set by the company, ensuring all procedures are correctly followed.
- Monitor the in-house production schedule on a regular basis to ensure queries from production are dealt with and to regenerate order files where necessary.
- Help CS Team compose Spanish Language in-house Macros for the growing Spanish Speaking customer base.
- Help with the launch of new Spanish Language Books.
- Help manager to ensure that all queries are dealt with within our 4-hour SLA
- Manage returned items, using the returns log to keep the accounts team up to date.
Gift Hub Trust Pilot review management Skills / Attributes required:
- Communication skills. You will need to liaise with relevant departments including factories and dispatch to help resolve order issues.
- Ability to recognise errors allowing them to be resolved quickly. Report errors and complaints as appropriate. Monitor & escalate the resolutions to these.
- Ability to handle and resolve complaints, having empathy with the customer whilst considering the interests of the company.
- Attention to detail and the ability to deal with issues efficiently. Ensuring that you obtain detailed information about the order and customers’ requirements.
- Ability to work in a team, if a solution to a query/issue is not able to be reached you will need to liaise with colleagues to provide a solution.
- Pro-active handling of customers is essential. We will call them before they chase us.
Hours of employment Hours per week = 37.5 STC
Signature Gifts is looking for a creative individual to join its ambitious young e-commerce marketing team on a 9-month internship at national minimum wage.
We operate two unique websites focusing on personalised gifts: In The Book, and Historic Newspapers (the world’s largest archive of newspapers.) This internship is perfect for someone interested, or looking to further their career in SEO, copywriting, PR, or digital marketing as a whole and will provide invaluable experience to the successful candidate.
Day-to-day duties will include:
- Writing informative blog posts
- Writing product descriptions
- Establishing relationships and earning PR coverage for our brands
- Participating in content brainstorming sessions
- Analysing competitor activity
- Analysing performance of the content Optimising websites technically for SEO Earning certificates from the Google analytics academy
- Product merchandising
- Analysing product performance
- Social media
- Absolutely no photocopying/filing/tea-making
Desired Qualifications and Skills:
- A degree (or is currently completing a degree) in journalism, marketing, English or a related field Strong writing skills
- A team player
- Ability to take constructive criticism and to seek out/act upon feedback
- Strong communication skills
- Exceptional time management
- Early finish on Fridays
- Regular informal SEO and content marketing training sessions Skills to help progress your career
Your normal place of work would be Signature Gifts’ office in Harpenden, and we would expect you to be present there 2-3 days per calendar month; the rest of the time you will be able to work remotely.
Signature Gifts is a leading personalised gift business operating in the UK & US, soon to include Spain. We are one of the major creators and distributors of personalised books in the UK, leading a rapidly growing market. This internship will pay national minimum wage.
Interested in any of the above roles? Fill out the below form with your details and attach your CV.